Friday, May 22, 2009

Flickr Mashups

Oh my! I did not know there was so much out there. One could spend day after day on these. I enjoyed the spell with Flickr but could not figure out how to save the image. I saw how you could add it to a web page but was not sure if that would work on a blog. Oh but now I see edit html. Okay I am going back to try it.
G letter R A letter M m19mex Educational Block Y

D letter E V letter I N brown and blue mosaic tile

I did it!



Alright now I loved going to The Captioner. I cannot wait to show this to our students. Students could use this with art projects. Students will use critical thinking skills to create the captions.This is easy to use and I hope to show the special education students a fun project.

Well in a few days I will be creating my flickr account so I can create more things. The suduko will also be good for teachers to use with students or just for fun in the library. Young people are so smart they will glide through these activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment