Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blog Readers and RSS Feeds

I am putting these together. I have added the Google Reader to my IGoogle and have put North Texas 23 and my blog on it. I found it to be very easy and like that it is in my IGoogle account. It is important to me to have my materials in one place. I have docs, blogger, reader and my customer searches all in one spot. I am showing students how they can also keep their information in one spot.

I have added a couple of RSS feeds to my reader. I have seen those on web pages but did not pay much attention to it. Now I know what to do. I am going through my "favorites" at work to see which ones I might add. It will be advantageous to have access to these websites in one spot. With so much information coming through the Internet, it is getting overwhelming to keep up with everything. Having the Google programs allows easy access and a one-stop place for me to find important information. I have begun sharing programs through IGoogle with my assistant. I am excited to be able to show her the Google Reader now so we can share information as well as with documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment