Monday, June 8, 2009

More Facebook

I now see why things cannot get done throughout the day. There is so much to do on the computer. I added a link to what I was thinking. One of my favorite links for series books is http://www.bettendorflibrary.com/bpl-bin/series.pl. So I placed that on my Facebook. I use it to keep us with all the books coming out in the young adult series.

I have joined three groups: ALA, TLA and Organic Gardening. I love to garden and for the past 3 years have been using organic materials in my yard as well as garden. Currently I am growing organic tomatoes and lettuce. Yum! Maybe the organic gardening will have some great tips. I have been on this computer for way too long and must get away for now. For all my groups, I will check back later to see what they are doing and if anyone has accepted me as their friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment