Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Developing Your Own 23 Things

I have already begun developing a 23 Things for our district librarians. I am hoping I have permission to use this 23 Things as my guideline. Doing this has provided me with a plethora of knowledge in Web 2.0 technology. As a school librarian, one does not get with the outer world as much. We are usually in our own bubble. I love technology and want to get this out to others in our district.

I believe keeping up with technology will attact teachers to bring their classes to the library. We can aide both students and teachers with the new techology. I am certified in technology applications and find that students know they can come to me with help for various assignments. Librarians need to know technology in order to provide more connection with students. Technology changes quickly and I plan to keep up. Besides students think you are cool when you know this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment