Thursday, July 2, 2009

LibWorm

I looked up my school on the website but it only came up with Grand Prairie Public Library, an ad for a librarian. The one thing I noticed on LibWorm's feed is that many are older and the link may have been broken. I was interested in a newsfeed about a girl who paid a fine for $620.00; however, the link was broken, then I looked and the story came out in 2007. One really needs to watch the dates of the feeds.

I really enjoyed reading an article on bing.com and have added the feed to my Google Reader. I also have added a feed to my Google home page on search watch blog. I found an article on bing.com and tried out the selection engine. I do like that this site is about libraries and believe it will guide me to some interesting information. This is a favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment